Workplace Wellness Webinars
Why Wellness Webinars?
It has never been more important for management to invest in the health and well-being of their staff.
The impact of investing in the wellness of your staff team can be felt across the organization.
In a study by the Harvard Business Review research showed that for every dollar invested in wellness, companies average a return of $2.71 by way of increased productivity, decreased absenteeism, and reduced healthcare cost.
Having supported clients with a holistic approach to their wellness for the past 12 years, Amy can provide your workplace with proven knowledge, expertise and actionable strategies.
Improving the wellness in the workplace (for the staff), translates into a productive, engaged and truly vibrant community.
Now is the time to invest in your people, which results in increased productivity, decreased absenteeism, and an overall sense of connection.
Why Hire Amy?
She is a dynamic and interactive speaker who has spoken with success in this online space for lunch n' learn webinars.
Do you want someone who can engage your audience so that they actually leave the session with real strategies and enthusiasm to implement them?
This is possible.
Currently, the go-to Lunch n' Learn session which is popular for companies is called
"Up Your Health Game"
- Understanding what is happening in the body as we age
- Really understanding what is happening when we spike our blood sugar
- The real differences between carbs, fats, protein and why these macronutrients are important
- Tips to be aware of when determining if a food is unhealthy
- Basic overview of why supplements are encouraged these days
- A few 'did you know' supplement moments
- Strategies for making movement happen in your life (if that is a challenge)
- Tips to reduce stress and bring more mindfulness into your day
- Water habits that actually help
- Sleep reminders that could actually help get zzzz's
"Workplace Well-being Webinar"
- Improve work-life balance (i.e. taking vacation days, blocking calendar time)
- Reduce stress and burnout (i.e. guided meditation, mindfulness, breath work, exercise)
- Increase personal well-being (i.e. focus on areas of expertise, time for self, boundaries)
Other Webinars include:
"Immune Boosting Strategies"
- Immune Boosting Foods to add to your grocery list
- Gut Health and the Immune Connection
- Impacts of Stress on the Immune System
- How to Choose a Quality Supplement
- Supplement Suggestions for Immune Support
- Natural Cleaning Tips
"Custom Wellness Webinar"
-Available upon request (additional fee applies)
Corporate groups can benefit from sharing meditation with their staff.
Having a trained meditation facilitator can be helpful for having staff team participate more fully.
These sessions can be organized on a one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis.
Meditation can be added to a webinar, can be combined into a custom webinar or as a stand alone webinar.
Benefits of Meditation:
▸ Time of Stillness Just for You
▸ Breathing Deeply
▸ Slowing the Monkey Brain
▸ Connecting With Your Body
▸ Replenishing Your Energy
▸ Deep Experience of Calm and Peace
▸ Reduce Stress Hormones: Cortisol & Adrenalin
▸ Showing Yourself Love & Care
▸ Increases Focus and Productivity
▸ Effective for Supporting Weight Loss
“The more room you give yourself to experience your thoughts and feelings, the more room there is for your wisdom to emerge"
~ Marianne Williamson
In this podcast, I share the lessons I've learned in leadership, parenting, health, and business throughout over a decade of experience in the health and wellness industry. Stay tuned, more episodes are on the way!
This is the perfect time to get extra support! If you are excited to make a long lasting change, I am here to help you create the sustainable healthy habits required.