Are you ready to rock your summer???
Get the most out of this time so you feel refueled and refreshed.
Here are my top 6 tips:
- Be intentional with your time. Take a walk on your lunch break. Create a plan for your vacation that includes dedicated resting time. Think ahead to how you want to feel at the end of the day or the week and what would help you to achieve that feeling. Being intentional with your day will allow you to tune into what is most important to you.
- Be realistic with your goals. Now is the time to refuel and refresh, not to add 100 projects to the list. What would feel good to accomplish this summer? Is that list realistic or far too aggresive, causing you to feel even more burned out and drained?
- Take the water challenge. Really give your cells a boost this summer by committing to drinking 2 full water bottles/ large glasses per day of water. Notice how good this makes you feel. Notice how it shifts your mood, your sleep, your skin, your digestion.
- Move your body in a way that feels good to you. Without pressure. Without judgement. Without the ‘should’ attached to the statement. Move your body because you feel called to get outdoors. Move your body because you want to enjoy nature and/or the sunshine or the cool night. Move your body because it feels good to do so and notice how that movement impacts your life.
- Fuel your body with beautiful colours this summer. Out on the patio? Choose a colourful salad on the side of your main dish. On the way to the beach? Stop at the market on the side of the road for local fruit and veggies to snack on. Look for opportunities to increase the colour on your ‘plate’ and notice how this impacts your body and mind.
- Boost your mindset with positive reminders that encourage reflection and self compassion. We are far too hard ourselves all of the time.
Access 30 Days of Positivity for FREE right now!!!
Which of these tips resonate with you?
Which will you put into action this summer?
Take a moment to reflect, decide and commit.
Ready to have someone hold you accountable?
Stop putting off those things that are important to you for “someday”.
Take action TODAY!
The doors to the Someday to Today membership are opening soon.
If you are ready to go to the next level in your wellness, work, relationships and life join the waitlist now, so you get access to early bird pricing and exclusive bonuses!!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Amy Ballantyne is an accredited Wellness & Life Coach, a speaker and author. As a coach she supports clients who want to shift limiting beliefs, patterns and stories, improve wellness habits, reduce stress and create the life they truly desire. Her process is focused on accountability, empathy and support.
Her product partnership with USANA Health Sciences for the last 14 years has been an integral part of her business. As a Gold Director within the organization, Amy has had the opportunity to share her passion for these incredible, premium level wellness products with clients and on training stages internationally.
As a speaker she brings her energy, passion and knowledge to every webinar or stage to help the audience connect with the information in a such a way that they leave feeling inspired, informed and primed to take action! She has shared wellness webinars for companies across Canada including Ernst & Young, Star Metroland Media, Vidyard, SunLife, Manulife and more.
As an author Amy is a recent Amazon Best Seller as a co-author for the compilation book Business Life & the Universe Volume 6. She has also published Mr. Poop Knows Poop (a digestive health book for parents and kids) and a youth empowerment series for girls called Diary of a Softball Girl. Wellness is so much more than eating an exercise. Taking a holistic approach to well-being is how Amy supports her clients.