We can all use more sleep in this hectic world!
Here are a few of the strategies I use to get more zzz’s.
- Go to bed earlier. Try this at least once per week if possible and make it a priority more often.
- Buy a noise maker.
- Get rid of electronics near the bed.
- Don’t look at a screen for at least 30 minutes before going to sleep.
- Perform some gentle stretches before getting into bed.
- Take a Melatonin supplement (ask me about a great product I use!)
- Before drifting off, list everything in your mind that you are grateful for in your life.
I wish you many more super sleep filled nights!