I struggled personally with not recognizing myself after baby. Can you relate? I was ecstatic to be a mother but things had changed.
I was once highly motivated, determined, involved in many initiatives, successful at work, organized and ready to take on the world. I had big dreams of making a massive impact but when you are in the ‘poop’ with little sleep the big dreams consist of wearing clean clothes, having a shower and getting a couple more hours of sleep. But a few months into being a new mom, when I had started to figure things out, I knew I had time, and a desire to get ‘me’ back.
If that wasn’t enough, I didn’t want to go back to ‘work’ and miss it all. Kids grow up so fast – when you have one you finally realize how true this is. I wanted to be present and find a way to earn income and use my skills and share my passions…and on an on…I wanted it all.
I wanted to Stay Home with Baby and Earn an Income…
If you answer yes to more than 2 of these questions, please keep reading.
– Are you a mom, who despite running the household (laundry, carpool, meals, cleaning, etc) you still feel as though you are not contributing to the bottom line?
– Are you a mom who wants to contribute to the bottom line, but still be able to be home with baby?
– Are you a mom who is searching for bits of her former self, wondering where the woman she ‘once was’, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually has gone? And are you wondering how you can get ‘her’ back even a little bit?
– Are you a mom who has a desire to be a part of something outside the home again (for money, or for mental stimulation or both)?
– Are you a mom who despite the pure joy of having a family, you know you are destined to make a big impact in the world in some way?
– Are you a mom who is working full time in a job outside of the home, missing school events, missing playdates, trying to juggle the rest of the household duties, all while missing out on valuable time with your children for an income that is needed, but at a job you don’t enjoy?
– Are you a mom who looks in the mirror and is beyond grateful for the beautiful babies, the scars, the post-baby body and everything that signifies being a mom and wants to partner with other like minded moms who are making a difference in the world, one family at a time?
Well ladies, the good news is…We can have it all.
I have seen it firsthand.
And it is possible for you.
A beautiful abundant life is waiting for each of us.
Often we need to open our hearts and minds
to opportunities and blessings as they come our way.
We need to be ready and willing to receive
and then ready and willing to take action.
Perhaps you have never considered a home business with a baby, but maybe it is time.
Here are 10 ways a home business (with baby) could change your life.
There are so many more examples, this is just a few.
1. Being a member of a team, achieving something greater than yourself.
2. Friendship and support from like minded women.
3. Use of your numerous skill sets that have been on the back-burner.
4. Personal accomplishment and recognition.
5. Earning an additional (residual) income from the home.
6. Contributing to both your family and the bottom line.
7. Being able to choose where you spend time, when and where you choose to work.
8. Massive personal development and learning opportunities.
9. Full engagement in your child’s life.
10. Finding ‘YOU’ again.
Can you relate? Do you desire some or all of these things?
My vision is an international team of empowered moms who
support, mentor and encourage one another to be their best selves.
Together we can help families around the world,
while we work and live our life at home and be a Mom-Boss with Pizazz.
As a team, we help people around the globe to create their own independence and freedom.
If you get excited about this concept, if you are a mom who wants more and wants to be a part of something huge.
Take a moment to learn how this could be possible for you.
I am grateful that you have taken your precious time to read this post.
Moms need to stick together.